Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Aubrey at 4 months

I promised myself that I would try to stay on top of Aubrey's month to month updates and I'm slackin. At the beginning of 4 months Aubrey was definitely on her way to roll, with a little nudge she rolled over. She definitely found her voice and sometimes sounds like a cat. She's a very chunky monkey and smiles all the time. I heard her first giggle and chuckle, so cute! I couldn't wait for her to really start chuckling. She is finally sleeping much better. 6 hours straight!! I'll take it!! She started eating rice cereal and at first didn't like it but now she loves it. At 4 months she weighed 14.6 lbs and 25 inches the doctor said she had a growth spurt! She is using her walker and bouncer and really loves it. She no longer is afraid of the toys dangling above her head. She's almost busting out of her bumbo seat but were still squeezing her in, we just put together her high chair so she'll be using that soon. She still can't sit up on her own without timbering forward. She is starting to grow out of her 3-6 months outfits. She loves loves itsy bitsy spider!! The only song that consoles her when she's cranky. Were having so much fun with Aubrey and can't believe how fast she's growing.


4 Months

3 Months

2 Months


One Month

No comments:

Post a Comment